Skip to main content
Journey of a Census form
- The Census Forms are designed and checked (and checked again), then translated into Irish (and checked again!).
- Over 2 million forms are printed and delivered to our warehouse – they then to to 466 sites around Ireland.
- From March, Census Enumerators will deliver forms to every home.
- Households fill in their forms on April 3 and they’re collected by Enumerators.
- The forms are scanned and the information is analysed, summarised and prepared for publication.
- The first results of the Census will be released to the public in June.